Old Lovely Friends

I have known Alisa since I was 5 years old. That's a 22 year friendship. That's a long time. We went to coffee today and it was so wonderful to just be able to talk the way we did when we were 15. Being able to share our hearts and lives with each other right now is a blessing. She has always been available and I regret that some years went by without us seeking each other out. It's been 22 years but within those years there was a lot we didn't share. I've realized that I don't want things that way anymore. I care so very much for her. She seems to always be there when I need her the most. I thank the Lord for such a true and loving friend. Alisa is truly an old AND lovely friend!

If you read this, Alisa, I love and cherish you.

Here's a couple pictures of our fabulous high school days.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath