Just a little update
Dave's pretty bogged down with school and work. Poor guy. He is working on his masters degree and Lord willing he'll be done in May. WOOHOO!! I promised him I would take him on a weekend away to celabrate once he graduates. He is so good at his job, his classes and studying, being a father and being a husband. I would call him an over achiever but I would never want to imply he bites off more then he can chew cause he ALWAYS gets it all done and well too.
We're all getting colds. The past two days Gabriel has been taking short naps and he's fusses most of the time. He woke at 5:30 this morning to nurse which is earlier then normal. He woke an hour later crying bloody murder and nurse another whole feeding. Poor kiddo! I think he's not only sick but also going through a growth spurt which makes for a bad combo. ---- I hate it when Dave and I get sick at the same time. It makes it hard for either or us to baby the other. We both just wallow and have no one to take care of us. Liam is the only one not being totally pathetic.
My sister in law Andrea and I are setting up a table at a "Holiday Shopping Bazaar" this Sat. We're going to try to sell some of our BeautiControl stock. I have marked most of my stuff over 50% off and I'm praying it sells. I am tired of having so much on hand. I am also setting up a card display. I have made a lot of cute Christmas cards. They sold really well at the college coffee shop in Iowa so I think they should sell ok at something like this. If you're local and want to come check it out, it's going to be in the little building on 12th St. behind the Ale House (next the Blockbuster).
We're all getting colds. The past two days Gabriel has been taking short naps and he's fusses most of the time. He woke at 5:30 this morning to nurse which is earlier then normal. He woke an hour later crying bloody murder and nurse another whole feeding. Poor kiddo! I think he's not only sick but also going through a growth spurt which makes for a bad combo. ---- I hate it when Dave and I get sick at the same time. It makes it hard for either or us to baby the other. We both just wallow and have no one to take care of us. Liam is the only one not being totally pathetic.
My sister in law Andrea and I are setting up a table at a "Holiday Shopping Bazaar" this Sat. We're going to try to sell some of our BeautiControl stock. I have marked most of my stuff over 50% off and I'm praying it sells. I am tired of having so much on hand. I am also setting up a card display. I have made a lot of cute Christmas cards. They sold really well at the college coffee shop in Iowa so I think they should sell ok at something like this. If you're local and want to come check it out, it's going to be in the little building on 12th St. behind the Ale House (next the Blockbuster).
Comments