Crafts!
Dave bought me a couple long tables for our office when we moved into the new house. I set up my area but it was never very organized. I finally made some skirts for the tables to make it look a little nicer and to hide the storage underneath. I had a wire rack but it didn't fit everything I wanted under the tables. So, Dave built me a little shelf that would perfectly fit my large cutter, papers, photo albums etc. I got baskets to hold all my embelishments, scissors, envelopes etc. I am so pleased now and excited to start making Christmas cards.


Here's a couple ideas I found for cute Christmas cards.
The first one is just a little snow man but I thought he was awefully cute! teehee! This is the one I just made. It's missing a cute little ribbon around it's neck for the scarf but I don't have any Christmas ribbon right now.

This one is a didgital picture of bells but I thought it was very classy. This is a picture of it out of a magazine. It's got some little silver and gold ribbons wrapping the picture and a bell hanging off a fishing line hook.


Here's a couple ideas I found for cute Christmas cards.
The first one is just a little snow man but I thought he was awefully cute! teehee! This is the one I just made. It's missing a cute little ribbon around it's neck for the scarf but I don't have any Christmas ribbon right now.

This one is a didgital picture of bells but I thought it was very classy. This is a picture of it out of a magazine. It's got some little silver and gold ribbons wrapping the picture and a bell hanging off a fishing line hook.
Comments