the Randomest blog entry

So, we had a late night last night. We had a bunch of high school kids here to watch the Broncos loose. I didn't get Liam to bed till 10:30 and Dave and I probably didn't actually fall asleep till around 1am. Dave had to get up early for work. G-man woke me @ 7:40 but after nursing he and I both went back to bed. Liam and I didn't get up for the day till 11:30. I know, lazy bums! But it was wonderful to sleep so soundly. Praise God for a refreshing night's sleep. Doesn't happen often.

Our pastor's daughter is in the hospital after a bicycle accident. She will be ok in the long run but there was a lot of ingury and it will be a long and painful recovery. We haven't been able to visit her yet as she JUST today got out of the ICU. My heart really hurts for her. This will affect her classes, her job, and her basketball season which should be starting soon. I wish there was something I could do to help. Things like this make me appreciate my life even more. It's made me love on Liam and Gabriel a lot more then normal these past two days.

I'm excited to start decorating for Christmas and Thanksgiving isn't even over yet. We went to Sam's Club today and found the tree we want. We've only ever had little trees but we decided that soon we'd like to get a taller one but still not to wide. It was a good price and prelit. We need to save a little money but hopefully we can get it by Thanksgiving so we can put it up on our decorating day (day after Thanksgiving Day). I love bringing out all the ornaments that have so much meaning. Liam's first Christmas, A ceramic one with a picture of us in front of our new house last Christmas,
Photobucket
Dave and my first Christmas together, Dave's first baby Chirstmas. . .and so many more. We need one for G-man's first Christmas now. :-)

Comments

Ame said…
Glad to hear you had fun despite the Broncos losing. :-(
Sleep...yes! Always a good thing! LOL Mothers seem to lack in that area and we never get to make it up. I wouldnt change it for the world though....

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments