Having some rough days

Photobucket
I am so thankful my relationship with the Lord is stronger now then a couple months ago cause I really need Him. He sustains me through so much. Life has been over whelmingly hard this past week. There's been a lot of tears and many emotions. I wish I could spill it all but it would leave a terrible mess on this little blog. I just thank GOD for being faithful and consistent because so many others in my life are not. I CANNOT wait till Dec. 22nd when we board a plane and leave for 2.5 weeks. Being in Seattle is always refreshing to me and is good for my soul. I am not totally sure why we don't live there. . .hmm? Oh yeah, we have a wonderful church that has emplyed my husband. He's their first paid Youth Pastor and he's doing some wonderful things with the youth program. Parents are thrilled and kids that would come once in a while are now coming regularly cause they love it. It's been very encouraging and THAT is why we're here. God wants us here.

Comments

Melissa Meyer said…
Keep up the good work, Kami (& Dave)! The Lord does want you there, and he is faithful to bless those in obedience to him - whether your reward is now or in heaven, we don't know, but that doesn't alter his faithfulness!

We love when you guys come visit here, too! We are really hoping that we'll be able to spend a lot of time together :)
Emily said…
Hi Kami!!!! So good to see you on here! :)
Kristin said…
It IS so good to know that the LORD is God! The ladies in our small group have been studying the names of God and I've been so blessed by that. I've had a few days lately, too, where I'm just holding on to God, or rather, HE'S holding on to me...

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments