Winter is coming. . .


I LOVE cold weather. It has been chilly lately which is a nice change. This morning there was frost on the grass. However, I am struggling a little bit. Our grass is in now and just lovely. :-) It still needs some time to thicken up but it's so green and very exciting. A little part of me wishes I could fast forward to next summer when my boys will be running around together in the grass while I sit under our pergola at our cute little patio table reading and listening to my miniature men laugh and play together. I know I would miss so much if we could skip this upcoming season. I wouldn't skip it if I could. But I am very excited for next summer. 2009 will be a wonderful year and there will be a lot of super exciting things going on and new experiences and the 3rd birthday of my first born and the 1st birthday of my youngest. However, I MUST also live in the moment.

Speaking of THE moment. . . Gabriel is still working on the crawling. He's been all over our living room floor this evening but it's more of a inchworm move then a real crawl. I love watching him. he spots something across the floor and you can tell by the look in his eyes that he's found a new mission.

Liam has learned what his full name is. Now when you ask him his name he will most likely say, "Liam William David". It's so funny. Today I said, "Your name is 'William David Oldenkamp." He said, "No, name is William David not Oldenkamp." LOL He's also calling G-man 'Gabriel Asher' now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments