A good day and some spiritual encouragement

Dave and I (and the boys) drove to Montrose today. We ate some fabulous pizza for lunch. Liam ate a whole piece and needed no promting cause he loved it. We went to Russell Stover Candies and bought a bunch of cheap Valentine's and Easter candy for our upcoming Oct 31st lock-in for the high schoolers. Yeah, I know, it's funny that we're giving away candy for totally different holidays then the one on which we're having the lock-in. It'll be funny to have a chocolate bunny eating contest on Halloween. :-)

Last Tuesday I missed my Daniel Bible study so I downloaded the audio for it and Dave and I listened to it on the drive home. It was very encouraging to our hearts. It's awesome how every week I feel like God is speaking through Beth Moore to me and my heart. It was cool to share this weeks audio with Dave too. It was on Daniel 6 which is when Daniel was found guilty of praying to God rather then the king. He was then thrown into the lions' den. God delivered him from the lions' without being harmed. She quoted some other passages and talked about how we can be delivered from current day lions' dens and although sometimes we might get wounded God will ALWAYS heal us if we're faithful. We are called to pray when bad things happen, not panic and do the wrong thing, not become paralyzed and do nothing, but PRAY and tap into HIS POWER. Praise the Lord. It's an amasing thing to know you have daily access to the power of the Holy Spirit. The same power that raised Christ from the dead. When I think about being filled with the spirit and letting Him lead my actions I find myself praying a lot more and saying a lot less. I have seen parts of my life I once struggled with change and be transformed. I am not who I was 6 years ago. I thank the Lord for it but I know it has a lot to do with my husband Dave coming into my life. He started from the moment I met him and still does today challenge me to be a better person. Thank you, Babe, for all you've done for me. Thank you, GOD, for changing me and growing me and thank you SO very much for my sweetie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments