A Wonderful husband

Liam has been getting up earlier and earlier every day. it's taking it's toll on me. I NEED my sleep and cherish each moment my head rests on my pillow. Sunday mornings I am basically a single mom. Dave has to leave around 7ish for church. I get the kids going and we barely get to church by 11. I usually leave church before Dave and beat him home by an hour. Well, last Sunday Liam woke at 7 when Dave was a bout to walk out the door. Dave fed Liam breakfast, dressed him for church and took him with. Gabriel slept till 9 and so did I. WOOHOO! I had a easy morning just feeding and dressing Gabriel. I even had time to give him a bath. We got to church and I felt like a different person. It was great. I love Liam but he's been a little handful lately.

All that to say, Dave is such a caring husband!
Photobucket

Comments

Michelle Widman said…
On Sunday, we were having friends over for Sunday night football (wish you were here!), and Joah was going to do some grocery shopping for me, so he waited until Jack woke up from his nap and took Jack with him, so I had the two hour nap time plus Joah's grocery store time to get things done and even take a nap! Isn't it nice to have a thoughtful husband?
Jennifer said…
Glad you got some much need rest and a relaxing morning! What a great guy!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath