is it okay if i SCREAM now?

We've had a tough couple of weeks with Liam. He's been quite the trouble maker lately. Dave and I got to go to a high school football game and dinner last night and were able to leave both boys with a sitter. It was so wonderful!! I love my boys but Liam's been driving me nuts.

This morning Dave had to leave for work. I was determined to keep my head on straight today. I talked to Liam seriously (I know he's only 2 1/2) about how the day should go. I told him, "Liam, I don't want you going into Gabriel's room today, I don't want you going into the garage, I don't want you to play with the dog and cat's food, I don't want you to make Gabriel cry. Okay?" He's smiles and says "yes, mom!" He goes on to tell me how he will get spankings if he wakes up Gabriel or plays in the garage etc. He KNEW what I was telling him.

So, most of the day was going well. He's pottying in the toilet on his own. He's being very gentle with Gabriel and loving on him instead of wrestling. Well, only moments ago, as I am sitting here by the computer, I hear noices that bring images into my head. Liam is giggling and I run into the living room to fine him pouring his PEE all over the living room carpet!!! AHHHH!!

A good spanking, time on the stairs and me cleaning it up and he's off to take a nap.

I need to SCREAM!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments