Rain, sickness, laundry . . .

So, things are a bit gloomy today. It's been raining all day, thunder and all. It's very overcast and grey. I have been trying to get over some sort of bug. I don't know what it is but I have had an upset stomach off and on for maybe two weeks now. It started as a cold but now all the cold symptoms are gone and it's all just my stomach. As a result of the way I have been feeling there are files of both clean clothes waiting to be folded and dirty clothes waiting to be washed. The kitchen floor is in need of a good sweep and mop. The toilets could use a scrubbin'.


And here I sit, doing nothing. How I wish I was motivated to do something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments