Spring Cleaning. . .my soul?
Two days ago I told myself,
"Tuesday is the day!"
And here I am, spring cleaning. Liam was sick over Christmas break, Dave has been fighting something for numerous weeks and Gabriel has been sick with an off and on fever and cough for a week now. I felt the need to clean! I disinfected doorknobs and light switches in hopes to get rid of the spread. I'm praying God will guard my body from catching whatever this nasty stuff is. Judah is quite lucky to have a impenetrable immune system.
I sprayed down the shower with my Dawn and white vinegar mixture and let it set for a couple hours before scrubbing it down and rinsing it. I also scrubbed the shower curtain and hung it to dry outside since we're at a Whopping 50 degrees and I can see blue sky for the first time in I don't know how long!! Always nice to have a fresh shower curtain. :-)
In breathing in some fresh air while hanging my shower curtain I felt as if it went deep into my soul. A dry place that is desiring some blue sky and clean air. I am excited about the future and what God has in store. I don't want to miss anything! He's constantly moving and working and I want to join him. Dave and I have found a new passion (we're not going to neglect the Backpack Program). I will share more later, but the point is that if you watch for God and can find where He's working there is nothing more exciting the joining Him and being changed for the better in the mean time. He is good!More later. . .
Comments