Day three

Dave and I are starting day 3 of the 24 day challenge. The first two days I didn't feel well, upset stomach and frequent visits to the toilet and a unending headache. I told Dave that I think our bodies are mad at us and want sugar! haha. Actually, I think our bodies should be feeling better soon. We are so limited on what we're allowed to eat and as much as I love fruit I am kind of tired of it after only 2 days. BUT on a lighter, more positive note I am down 5 pounds! My weights wavered a lot but It's encouraging to be down in only 2 days. :-) I did find out that we should be getting more exercise during the cleanse then we have been. Honestly, I couldn't have done anything the past two days with how I felt but I'm hoping to get in a brisk walk or jog today. So, that's my update.
Comments