Be anxious for nothing. . .


Well, I am anxious for fall/winter! It's tough to be content in everything because I am just not a fan of the heat! Oh. . .to be patient. I love my jeans more then my shorts or even capris. I ADORE sweatshirts and sweaters. . .I love watching the snow fall. . .I love winter holidays. There's so much to look forward to. I suppose this is how I should feel about Christ's return. The heat and sweat reminds me daily that I want winter. What reminds me that Christ is going to return? Hmm, interesting question. Seeing pain and sadness should remind me. My own struggle with sin should as well. Without a clear understanding of what that day will look like it's so easy to get caught but in my day to day life and look forward to such meaningless things. When I think about this I am so saddened by my lack of passion and daily recognition of Christ's love for me and His inevitable return. Praise him for his unconditional love and patience with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath