Bucket List

After sharing with Dave that I wanted to make myself a Bucket List (things I want to do before I die) he shared with me his concern that some people might be so set on accomplishing the items on the list that it dictates the choices they make and they don't follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. I promised him that I would not allow my list to over rule the Holy Spirit. I also decided that the things on my list will only be things that will enrich my life and/or other people's lives. I will not add things to merely check off an "I did it" list. They won't be things I just want to brag about. They'll be things that will make me a better person and maybe help others around me. Here's what I have so far:
> Write a book
> Take my boys to Ethiopia
> Take a cooking class
> Get a bachelor's degree
Editted to add:
> Go on a short term missions trip within the next two years
Comments