Tidbits Part 2
*Gabriel is still in diapers and the only thing close to Potty training I have done is occasionally putting him on the toilet to see if he’ll go. Well, now that we’re traveling he’s showing an interest. It all started with him asking to go to the potty almost every time I changed him diaper. Now, he will tell us he needs to potty with urgency and when we take him hid diaper is dry and he pees a ton. Now, he’s not telling us every time he needs to go but it’s a start. I can’t do any serious training till we get home but we bought some pull-ups to help when we’re out in public and he wants to use the bathroom.
*We went on a little “hike” and Gabriel brushed some Stinging Nettle. Poor little guy couldn’t stop itching his leg. Luckily, Dave knew about another plant you can break open and rub on it to stop the itch. It worked!
*This morning Judah woke early as usual but unlike every other morning Grandma and Grandpa were still in bed. He would typically join them in the kitchen/living room and they’d entertain him while mom and dad kept sleeping. This morning he ended up joining them in their bed. When I got up he told me that he was sleeping in Grandma and Grandpa’s bed. . .it was too cute!
*We went to the beach today with our friend Emily. She’s a wonderful photographer and took some family photos for us. The boys did better than I expected and I can’t wait to see this pictures and get them framed and on our walls.
*We went on a little “hike” and Gabriel brushed some Stinging Nettle. Poor little guy couldn’t stop itching his leg. Luckily, Dave knew about another plant you can break open and rub on it to stop the itch. It worked!
*This morning Judah woke early as usual but unlike every other morning Grandma and Grandpa were still in bed. He would typically join them in the kitchen/living room and they’d entertain him while mom and dad kept sleeping. This morning he ended up joining them in their bed. When I got up he told me that he was sleeping in Grandma and Grandpa’s bed. . .it was too cute!
*We went to the beach today with our friend Emily. She’s a wonderful photographer and took some family photos for us. The boys did better than I expected and I can’t wait to see this pictures and get them framed and on our walls.
Comments