Gabriel-isms

Gabriel is hilarious and makes us laugh constantly. Here are a few of his most recent cute moments:

We're walking through Wal-mart trying not to make eye contact with the lady at the Wal-mart credit card table and I hear "Would you like to sign up for a Wal-mart credit card?" We keep walking but Gabriel in a loud and very excited voice says "YEAH!"

I told Gabriel to do something and he responded with a stern "NO!" and I asked him, "Are you the mommy?" and to which he replied, "NO! I'm Super Why!"

Gabriel was swinging around a wooden toy snake and almost hit Judah with it. While telling him to stop and I asked, "Do you want me to hit you with it?" he replied, "NO! I will die!"

Comments

Tracy said…
lol he sounds so dramatic! What a cutie:)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments