Day 3 in Ocean Shores

I'm sitting in McDonald's using their free WiFi and posting the last couples blog updates that had to patiently wait on Dave's laptop until we got internet access. We had some great Tillsmook ice cream which isn't something you'll find in the typical McDonald's in Grand Junction, CO.
This morning the boys woke us nice and early again but with no plans and schedule to keep I ended up napping for a couple hours before lunch. It was WONDERFUL! The boys were plenty loud but my body didn't care and enjoyed the rest I could so easily get knowing the house was small and Dave was there.
It's been so wonderful to sit around and relax without a care in the world. I bought a book at the used book store and 3 chapters in I think it might be a good read. It's a Christian mystery. It's fun to sit and read and not feel guilty about the loads on laundry waiting for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath