monday's blog update
Yesterday morning (sunday) we let grand junction bright and early. Last night we stayed at a super 8 hotel. It was a bit of a challenge to figure out the best sleeping arrangements with two beds and five of us. Liam ended up sleeping on the floor and gabriel and judah shared a bed sleeping sideways in hopes that gabriel wouldn't fall off the bed since he moves all night long. It took some time but eventually they settled down and went to sleep. But they all woke at different times in the night either talking in their sleep or wanting a drink. So, dave and I slept well when we were actually sleeping but woke numerous times. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of sharing a room with my kids. Now we're in oregon driving along side the columbia river. The boys love seeing the water and keep asking if that's the beach. They haven't quite gotten the concept of the ocean compared to a river or lake. We're headed to ocean shores, washington where we're going to stay at a friend's house 2 minutes from the beach. There's water everywhere in seattle but it's not the actual ocean. This will be the first time the boys (all of them) will get to see the ocean. It's exciting cause I remember the first time I saw the ocean. I was 19 years old and it was in seaside, oregon. I love the ocean and can't wait to let my boys build sand castles. We have to stop for some groceries before we get to ocean shores but once we're there we won't have any thing to do except chill and enjoy each other and spend some time reading and with god.
Comments