Day 2 In Ocean Shores
So, after two days of sitting in a car with no exercise and not eating anything nutritious, sleeping on two different beds in two nights, then running yesterday morning. . . .well, I hurt. . . .everywhere! I have aches that I assume are from running after a few days off but the majority of the pain doesn’t seem explainable. My right arm is killing me, mostly muscular pain. My core muscles are so achy and sore.. My legs, my shoulders . . .you name it and it’s sore. I sure hope this works itself out soon cause this isn’t a great way to start a vacation.
Dave has been working on writing a paper for his ordination so we’ve had plenty of down time just hanging around the house. I have realized that the books I brought aren’t the type of book you get enthralled in. So, after naps (which are happening now) we’e going to find a bookstore and hopefully I can get my hands on something fun to read. I am thinking about Blue Like Jazz as I have heard it’s a good read. However, I wouldn’t mind a novel of sorts which is something I haven’t read in a long time.
Dave has been working on writing a paper for his ordination so we’ve had plenty of down time just hanging around the house. I have realized that the books I brought aren’t the type of book you get enthralled in. So, after naps (which are happening now) we’e going to find a bookstore and hopefully I can get my hands on something fun to read. I am thinking about Blue Like Jazz as I have heard it’s a good read. However, I wouldn’t mind a novel of sorts which is something I haven’t read in a long time.
Comments
Have a great vacation!