Bible in 90 days

Our church is doing the Bible in 90 days. I knew I couldn't do it with all the other things God is teaching me and asking me to work on. I would be reading it for the wrong reasons and feel like a failure in the end. However, we have the Bible Experience on MP3 so I have been listening to it on my ipod. I started a couple days late but I am still only a day or so behind. It been AMAZING!! I am in Leviticus right now and although it seems repetitious and boring it is so interesting to see how different our lives are now since we're not under the law any more. Christ's sacrifice changed EVERYTHING! Praise the Lord! I have really enjoyed listening to it every day. I admit that my brain wonders at times but I also know it would do that if I was actually reading it. I can listen to it while folding laundry or making dinner which I couldn't if I was trying to read it. So, although some might think it's cheating to listen rather than read, it's the only way a mother of 3 kids can do it and be successful at it and not feel worse about herself by the end of it all.

I challenge you to try to get through the Bible in 90 days any way you can. It's great!!

Comments

Melissa Meyer said…
I started this and am really behind, but I'm not feeling like I've failed... I'm just excited to be over halfway through my Bible and enjoying each time I'm able to sit down and tackle another few chapters! It's transforming to spend such a huge portion of my time in God's Word.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath