Summer Time!

. . . means it's been HOT! We've been in the water a lot which makes me feel better about the money we spent on the boys' swim shirts. The boys are taking swimming lessons which has them in water twice a week, they've ran in out sprinklers, we swam in my folks pool yesterday and we just got home from a birthday party with a pool and sprinklers. Lots of Water! We gott keep cool in this 95+ degree weather. I am thankful for water oportunities but I must admit I am very excited to spend 4 weeks in the Northwest where it's much more comfortable temperatures (it's 62 there right now at 6pm). I suppose I can put up with it for 6 weeks.

Comments

Bethany said…
I think most of us NW we'd very willing to change weather with you guys for a few days. Yesterday was nice but it has been awhile.

Love all your updates! Praying for you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments