Busyness and Sleeplessness

Yesterday we had a graduation in the morning and the boys stayed with babysitter #1. After the graduation we took them from babysitter #1 onto babysitter #2 and headed to church for a wedding. After the wedding and 30 minutes at the reception we moved onto the graduation BBQ. We then picked up the boys and headed to our friend's birthday party. After an hour there and a few melt downs we headed home. Gabriel went straight to bed and after a snack Liam actually asked if he could go to bed.

It's Sunday morning now and the boys are I skipped church. I thought after a long dey yesterday that the boys would sleep great. Around 1am I woke to the sound of Liam crying. He must have had a bad dream but then he was crying over his stuffed up nose. I layed with him for a bit but then he asked to come to bed with me. Once Liam finally fell back to sleep I was able to which was a LONG while later. Then it was Gabriel's turn. He woke crying and coughing. Dave gave him some juice and he went back to sleep. So, all this to explain why I skipped church. Liam still woke at his normal time abut Gabriel slept over an hour later. We are all so tired. Liam has numerous times this morning told me he wanted to go back to bed. I think naps today ought to be easy.

Comments

Kristin said…
You guys did have a crazy day! I'm impressed that you actually made it to everything! Hope you feel recovered by now. (Thanks for lending me the earrings, btw!)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath