Nose Piercing

So, my step mother-in-law sent me some money for Mother's Day to "pamper" myself. Well, I still have a gift card from Dave from last year to get a manicure. I also have another massage coming cause Dave paid full price last year and family are supposed to get half price. So, I didn't know how mush more pampering I would need. SOOOO. . . .Dave and I have been talking about getting my nose pierced. I had a hard time justifying the expense with all the adoption expenses we've had. But now that I have this money. . .so, what do you think?
The starter jewelry is small and cute. Then there are a bunch of very small gems and things you can change to once you heal. I think I'm gonna do it.

Comments

Kristin said…
No way!!! Just ask Brad: I've been tempted to get my nose pierced a number of times in the past. I just haven't convinced myself that I have the "right nose" for it. Silly, I know. I think with the right jewelry they are totally cute and tasteful. I can't imagine you would get some big gaudy ring around your nostril, so I think it would be cute on you! If I weren't prego you might be able to convince me to get one, too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments