Summer plans
This past week Dave took one night and went camping with God. He had a good time and got a lot of prayer and reading in. I think it was just what he needed. He's got a lot going on in his head these days.
In June we're going camping with some friends. Three couples and 4 kids, ought to be fun! Last time we went camping Liam was 1.5 and the night was terrible.
This is little liam in the summer of 2007:
I think he'll sleep great this time around and enjoy it more now that he's a big boy. We're leaving Gabriel with some family. I love that boy but he's a lot of work sometimes and I can't imagine enjoying myself if we took him with. I am thrilled about this camping trip and can't wait!
In July Dave's taking some high school students on an inner city missions trip to Seattle. I can't go. It'll be a 9 day trip and they're driving so taking the kids would be too much work and pointless cause I would be caring for them and not helping with the high schoolers. So, I will be home for 9 days, just me and the boys.

So Dave's reunion is in August but with a full summer and not a lot of money I just don't think we're gonna make it. I'm glad he'll get to be there in July for the missions trip at least. It ought to give him his Seattle food fix.
In June we're going camping with some friends. Three couples and 4 kids, ought to be fun! Last time we went camping Liam was 1.5 and the night was terrible.
This is little liam in the summer of 2007:
I think he'll sleep great this time around and enjoy it more now that he's a big boy. We're leaving Gabriel with some family. I love that boy but he's a lot of work sometimes and I can't imagine enjoying myself if we took him with. I am thrilled about this camping trip and can't wait!In July Dave's taking some high school students on an inner city missions trip to Seattle. I can't go. It'll be a 9 day trip and they're driving so taking the kids would be too much work and pointless cause I would be caring for them and not helping with the high schoolers. So, I will be home for 9 days, just me and the boys.

So Dave's reunion is in August but with a full summer and not a lot of money I just don't think we're gonna make it. I'm glad he'll get to be there in July for the missions trip at least. It ought to give him his Seattle food fix.
Comments