Liam is speaking so well now!

Photobucket
(Mommy reading Liam's new book "New Baby")

So, Liam is now speaking very clearly. He just recently started finishing every word. Ya know how they can say something and you know what they are saying but they only said like half the word? Well, Liam is saying all syllables now which is so fun to hear.

The first thing he says in the morning is, "Bwek-fast?" It's so cute! This morning I sat him on the counter next to where I was making his breakfast. I put the frozen waffle in the toaster oven and I never said the word and he says, "Wa-ful" I asked Dave if he taught Liam that word and he said "I have only said things like, 'here's your waffle' when I give it to him." He is learning so much by listening. It's so exciting to hear it all.

He also is making some great destinctions. Like, he has many little maxbox cars and then a blue truck that's 10 times as big. He will say, "Car, car, truck, BIG truck." when he's naming them all. He knows the difference between the cars, trucks and tractors and the sizes. He will call our Kia Sportage (I drive it the most and it has Liam's car seat in it) "Mama's car" and the honda (Dave drives it to work) "Daddy's car".

Comments

Kristin said…
How fun! Liam is such a good kid!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments