7 weeks left (we hope)
So, according to my midwife I am 33 weeks pregnant. Only 7 weeks left. It's gone fast but I am very ready right NOW to meet our baby. I know a little better what to expect since this is our second baby so I don't feel as nervous. I am just ready. 7 weeks isn't long but it feel like it will be. I feel so HUGE! Dave called me a Baby Apartment yesterday. :-) I just don't see how I will have room for almost two more months of this baby growing. I will end up being GYNORMOUS! (is that a word? if it is, I don't think I spelled it correctly) My belly measures about a half a week ahead. Who knows what that means. I hope the baby comes early, but not too early.
A couple prayer needs. . . the baby is trasverse breach which means it's butt is towards my back and it's head is on one side and the limbs on the other side. It's not head down which would mean c-section. There's time to get the baby to turn head down but it *should* already be by this point. So, pray the baby will flip!
Also, there was a little irregularity to the heart beat at my last appointment. My midwife wasn't worried as she says all her patients who've ever had this it just went away and wasn't a problem. However, if it's still there in two weeks she wants me to see a pediactric cardiologist. AHH!! So, pray pray pray that the heart beat is normal at my next appointment.
I have had two gender specific dreams about the baby. Both times we had a girl. Who knows!!
A couple prayer needs. . . the baby is trasverse breach which means it's butt is towards my back and it's head is on one side and the limbs on the other side. It's not head down which would mean c-section. There's time to get the baby to turn head down but it *should* already be by this point. So, pray the baby will flip!
Also, there was a little irregularity to the heart beat at my last appointment. My midwife wasn't worried as she says all her patients who've ever had this it just went away and wasn't a problem. However, if it's still there in two weeks she wants me to see a pediactric cardiologist. AHH!! So, pray pray pray that the heart beat is normal at my next appointment.
I have had two gender specific dreams about the baby. Both times we had a girl. Who knows!!
Comments