Prayer needs

Hi friends and Family. . .

I sit down to blog and find that I tend to only think about negative things to complain about. Although some of these things are connected to being in Yakima they are by no means things that make me sad or unhappy about being here. SO, instead of blogging about my struggles I thought I would simply throw out a list of our prayer needs because prayer will have a much larger affect on these things then just complaining.

1) Liam. He's been struggling since a few weeks before leaving Grand Junction. He was sad about leaving friends, his preschool and our house. Since we got here he has been a roller coaster of emotions, over joyed one second and angry the next and sad the next. Night time is the toughest when he gets angry about stupid things just for the sake of throwing a fit. He gets angry and cries so much more then ever before.

2) My health. I have been so fatigued this past week. I sleep 9 to 10 hours at night and wake exhaustion. I have little energy to get anything done. I was running a lot last week have lost all motivation and desire to continue. On top of this, I often get discouraged and sad. I am also missing my brother who was my chiropractor. I have a lot of pain in my right arm and wrist as well as my neck and shoulders. I am looking for a new chiropractor but Greg and I are having trouble finding one who uses the same techniques and I'm not even sure who is in our new insurance's network.

3) Our home in Grand junction still hasn't been rented. It's been 6+ weeks and we're getting nervous. We are paying our rent and mortgage this month and I don't think we can do it again next month. Here's the management's website. Premier Property Management It's property # 220996.

4) Dave would like prayer for boldness and wisdom in his new job at Yakima Alliance. Things are going well but it's only one week in and he has a lot to figure out.

5) Judah is lying on a very very regular basis. He lies about silly little things that he wouldn't have even gotten in trouble over. I have no idea what goes through his mind in those moments. He always gets caught in his lies and always gets spankings. Please pray he will start to understand why lying is suck a big deal.


Thanks!

Comments

Ashley W. said…
I will definitely be praying, Kami.
habecker said…
do you have a link for your house you want to rent out that we could help 'get out there' ??

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments