Growing in Christ
The Lord is working on me. . . no doubt about it. I've been faced with a lot of lessons lately: gossip, prayer, patience, compassion, forgiveness . . . the list goes on. It's nice to be more intune to the Lord but honestly it's easier to ignore Him. That doesn't mean I can have an easy and great life without him. It just means that it's not always easy to seek and follow him. It always pays off though. I have a better attitude and see things and people more through his eyes then my own judgemental and human eyes.
The most recent lesson he is teaching me is about self dicsipline. This is something God wants me to practice as a part of my high calling in HIM. It affects so many areas of my life: exercise, eating, my reaction to others, prayer, time in the Word, money. It's over whelming to see all the areas in my life where I need to be more dicsiplined. But I know with his help this is possible. So, little by little I will work on these things and maybe in a year I will be able to look back and see some amazing changes in my life.
The most recent lesson he is teaching me is about self dicsipline. This is something God wants me to practice as a part of my high calling in HIM. It affects so many areas of my life: exercise, eating, my reaction to others, prayer, time in the Word, money. It's over whelming to see all the areas in my life where I need to be more dicsiplined. But I know with his help this is possible. So, little by little I will work on these things and maybe in a year I will be able to look back and see some amazing changes in my life.
Comments