Screaming
Liam's new reaction to things he doesn't like is screaming. He acts like he has zero self control. I know he's very young but still. . .he can control his screaming. It's tough cause I won't tolerate screaming and he always gets in trouble for it but since he's already out of control by the time he's screaming, disciplining him is impossibly. He starts to physically fight me when to touch him. I don't know where this came from and it's so out of character for my soft spoken Liam. As a mother it's easy to get discouraged and think that somehow it must be something you did wrong. But I keep telling myself that my almost 4 year old blondie is sinner. I also remind myself of the sweet moments and how 95% of the time he is so loving and helpful. Yet, I am called to train my children so I will continue to work with him on this "issue" we're having.
Comments