My kitty, Cleo
It's 1:21 AM on Sunday. Dave took Cleo, our kitty, to the emergency vet. She wasn't herself and had been heaving and spitting up foam most of the day. We were worried. . .He called and they thought it was very abnormal too and told him to bring her in. Dave took her even though they told us the starting fee would be $85. I am sitting here on the couch, watching a stupid romance movie on Netflix and stressing about my kitty but in all honesty I am WAY more stressed about the money we're spending on this appointment!! I have been praying that I will be glad we did it. Not that I want Cleo to be sick and have something seriously wrong but what if it was nothing and we just spent all this money on it in the middle of the night? Not to mention, poor Dave has to be up and at church in a few short hours. Ugh!!
Comments