New Glasses

With all the time I had in Seattle you'd think I would have posted more but I didn't If you're interested in how the last few days of our trip were and the travel home visit my picture blog http://kamis2009.blogspot.com/

I have an appointment this Monday to get my perscription filled for eye glasses. While we were in Seattle I checked out Costco's frames and found a pair I liked. The fake lenses in them have the brand and price printed on them so just ignore that. Anyway, they'll take some getting used to. Maybe some day I will go to contacts but for now I will wear glasses. What do you think of them?

Comments

Melissa Meyer said…
Those are really similar to mine and I got them at Costco! ;) You look cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments