How are the resolutions coming?
Well, the scrapbooks haven't been touched yet. I know, I know! I have all eyar to get caught up but with over 20 pages to do I have to do about 2 per month which isn't a ton until I get behind month after month. I have plans (although not official and only in my head) to get together with my friend Kristin do scrapbook. I should be able to get a few pages done. I think the big step is going to be finding pictures and getting them printed. I better get on that! Eeek!
We've stuck to the meal plan pretty good. We've moved a couple meals around and skipped some due to unexpected things like having the student leaders over for dinner. But otherwise, it's been great to KNOW we have all the ingredients for a recipe and not have to think about what to make.
We need to get our butts in gear and start working on our adoption paper work (the dossier which goes to Ethiopia). We're waiting for approval from the US Citizen Imigration Services but once that comes in we can send the dossier and right now it's not ready.
We're still doing well with our debt payoff plan but we're not even a full month into it. We'll keep on trucking along and hopefully see a huge difference in a few months.
We've stuck to the meal plan pretty good. We've moved a couple meals around and skipped some due to unexpected things like having the student leaders over for dinner. But otherwise, it's been great to KNOW we have all the ingredients for a recipe and not have to think about what to make.
We need to get our butts in gear and start working on our adoption paper work (the dossier which goes to Ethiopia). We're waiting for approval from the US Citizen Imigration Services but once that comes in we can send the dossier and right now it's not ready.
We're still doing well with our debt payoff plan but we're not even a full month into it. We'll keep on trucking along and hopefully see a huge difference in a few months.
Comments