Thanks Giving weekend
For ThankGiving lunch we went to the home of some friends from church. It was wonderful to spend time with them and for them to so lovingly open their home to us.

Liam and Gabriel kicked back on the bench in the dining room after filling their bellies with good eats.

We headed to my parents house for dinner. I got some cute pictures of my grandma with the boys. It's hard to know how many more years we have with her so I make sure I get pictures of her with my kiddos for the memories. She's so cute. . .

Friday we brought out the Christmas decorations. Liam LOVED helping this year. Last year he didn't really get it. He hung many of the ornaments and fell in love with a couple of them.

Gabriel tried to join in the fun too. :-)

The final touch: the angel!

Liam and Gabriel kicked back on the bench in the dining room after filling their bellies with good eats.

We headed to my parents house for dinner. I got some cute pictures of my grandma with the boys. It's hard to know how many more years we have with her so I make sure I get pictures of her with my kiddos for the memories. She's so cute. . .

Friday we brought out the Christmas decorations. Liam LOVED helping this year. Last year he didn't really get it. He hung many of the ornaments and fell in love with a couple of them.

Gabriel tried to join in the fun too. :-)

The final touch: the angel!
Comments