We're back
. . .and tired. I know, after this weekend away we were supposed to feel rested. However, I have neglected to take my vitamins for a week so I think that is a big part of my problem. Anyway, we have no pictures to share since we forgot the camera.
It was a nice weekend. We spent a lot of time just veggin' but we also spent a lot of time praying and studying God's word with our pastor and his wife and 4 elders and their wives. There were so many encouraging moments, sprictures and prayers that I wouldn't know where to begin.
Dave and I got prayed over by the rest which was a huge blessing to my heart which has been aching a lot lately. I was a bucket of tears but it was wonderful to feel so much love and support.
Gabriel was the only kiddo and always was the center of attention. I was thankful he did well sleeping somewhere other then his own bed. He was a pretty good boy for us.
We still have youth group tonight so unfortunately we can't just kick back and take it easy. Maybe tomorrow? It's been a few weeks since we've split into our small groups at youth group and I'm excited to see all my girls and find out how they're doing.
It was a nice weekend. We spent a lot of time just veggin' but we also spent a lot of time praying and studying God's word with our pastor and his wife and 4 elders and their wives. There were so many encouraging moments, sprictures and prayers that I wouldn't know where to begin.
Dave and I got prayed over by the rest which was a huge blessing to my heart which has been aching a lot lately. I was a bucket of tears but it was wonderful to feel so much love and support.
Gabriel was the only kiddo and always was the center of attention. I was thankful he did well sleeping somewhere other then his own bed. He was a pretty good boy for us.
We still have youth group tonight so unfortunately we can't just kick back and take it easy. Maybe tomorrow? It's been a few weeks since we've split into our small groups at youth group and I'm excited to see all my girls and find out how they're doing.
Comments