Completed Projects



I have no intention of taking credit for ideas and patterns so I will add a link to where I found the useful info.

Bible Cover

I followed the directions closely but found I needed just a bit extra on the width x 2 + depth measurement. It's a little tight. I am making it again and adding between 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I love it though! Super easy and cute!



Flower hair clips

I got this idea off Pinterest and just did what I thought would be cute. I took cheap felt and printed a small flower outline for a pattern. I pieced the pieces and colors together. I used a craft brad for the center but I'm sure there are numerous things you could use. I hot glued them onto hair clips that I purchased at the craft store.

More to come but I don't have time to post it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments