Bucket List update



In September 2010 I posted my bucket list.

> Write a book

> Take my boys to Ethiopia

> Take a cooking class

> Get a bachelor's degree

> Go on a short term missions trip within the next two years


We are heading to Thailand in a couple weeks to minister to some missionary families. Dave and I will spend our time with the youth. I don't know if this is officially a "missions" trip but I'm counting it.

The cooking class is something I would still like to do but more then that I want to take a baking and cake decorating class. I love baking and want to learn more about it. So, I'm adding that to my list!

> Take a baking class

> Take a cake decorating class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments