Beautiful Feet



Yesterday was our annual Missions Conference at church. It always stirs something inside of me. God knocks me off my feet every time the Wards visit from Thailand and every Missions Conference. It never fails.

In 2000 I went to Costa Rica and in 2002 went to Mexico. In 2010 I went to Ethiopia to meet my new son. In all these places God touched my heart in a real and powerful way. Since Costa Rica 10 years ago I have had a passion for missions and still feel a tug. Someday, I believe God might ask Dave and I to partake in missions in a much larger way then we do now (financially supporting missions) but for now this is it. However, God put something in my heart yesterday and I couldn't ignore it.
I came home from church and told Dave that I felt God calling me to go on a short term mission trip. I don't know where or when but I must go. Dave's fully supportive and wants to make it happen. I'm looking at next summer and I am thinking about Chile. I really would love to go to a Spanish speaking country. I need to spend some time praying and pricing things out. I am really excited about this cause I haven't gone on missions in 8.5 years. I have a friend who's thinking about the same things and I am hoping it works out that we can go and serve together somewhere.

Romans 10:15
And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”


What's next?
*pray
*choose a trip/location
*raise money
*buy Roseta Stone/work on my Spanish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath