Blessings in the storms
So, today was a tough day and it's not the first I've ever had. Life as a wife, mother, pastor's wife, child of God isn't easy and I've had my share of trials and heartaches. BUT. . .in the midst of anything difficult I want to always remember the things that I have to be grateful for. So, here are just a few things that pop into mind in no peticular order:
> Dave. What a wonderful man he is, not just as a father and husband but as a God-fearing man. He has a desire to be what God wants him to be and he works hard at it. He sets his standards high and encourages me to do the same.
> Scrap-booking. I really enjoy it and feel blessed to have a room to spread my stuff out and for all the suplies I have to do it.
> Our Community group. These people have shown me lately how caring they are and willing to help each other. Bringing meals to new moms, moving pianos, etc. They're very dedicated to each other and Christ.
> God's faithfulness to me. I sometimes fight the lessons he teaches me but he's persistent and doesn't let me get away with my laziness. He's always showing me through people, circumstances, prayer and His Word what he wants me to learn and He doesnt back down.
> Vanilla Chai with whipped cream, Strawberry shortcake and Settlers of Catan. 'Nough said, right? I had all three tonight in the company of my sweet husband.
> Dave. What a wonderful man he is, not just as a father and husband but as a God-fearing man. He has a desire to be what God wants him to be and he works hard at it. He sets his standards high and encourages me to do the same.
> Scrap-booking. I really enjoy it and feel blessed to have a room to spread my stuff out and for all the suplies I have to do it.
> Our Community group. These people have shown me lately how caring they are and willing to help each other. Bringing meals to new moms, moving pianos, etc. They're very dedicated to each other and Christ.
> God's faithfulness to me. I sometimes fight the lessons he teaches me but he's persistent and doesn't let me get away with my laziness. He's always showing me through people, circumstances, prayer and His Word what he wants me to learn and He doesnt back down.
> Vanilla Chai with whipped cream, Strawberry shortcake and Settlers of Catan. 'Nough said, right? I had all three tonight in the company of my sweet husband.
Comments