My Loves
I love Doro Wat! We made this Ethiopia dish last night and have a bunch of left overs which was fabulous. I truly love this food!
I love Yoga! I have really gotten into it. I go to the activity center on Thursday nights for yoga and it's so relaxing and it really works my muscles. It's so much more fun then any aerobic workout. :-)
I love hugs and kisses from my little men! Oh, it just melts my heart. Gabriel likes to sit in my lap and he gives lots of hugs. Liam, the other day said that I am so beautiful and it made me smile! I just love their love!!!
I love the fall! The trees are changing colors and the air gets crisp. Our tiny little tree out front is turning yellow. Beautiful!
I love date nights with Dave! We put money aside each month for dates. it's guilt free and wonderful to be together with out distraction. This Saturday Lord willing, we are going to dinner and a movie.
I love scrap-booking! Putting my boys' pictures on paper and decorating and journaling about the memories makes me happy. I hope they will enjoy it someday (or at least their wives will).
I love Yoga! I have really gotten into it. I go to the activity center on Thursday nights for yoga and it's so relaxing and it really works my muscles. It's so much more fun then any aerobic workout. :-)
I love hugs and kisses from my little men! Oh, it just melts my heart. Gabriel likes to sit in my lap and he gives lots of hugs. Liam, the other day said that I am so beautiful and it made me smile! I just love their love!!!
I love the fall! The trees are changing colors and the air gets crisp. Our tiny little tree out front is turning yellow. Beautiful!
I love date nights with Dave! We put money aside each month for dates. it's guilt free and wonderful to be together with out distraction. This Saturday Lord willing, we are going to dinner and a movie.
I love scrap-booking! Putting my boys' pictures on paper and decorating and journaling about the memories makes me happy. I hope they will enjoy it someday (or at least their wives will).
Comments