18 DAYS
Till we leave for Seattle! Woohoo! I cannot wait. I think with the hour time difference we'll be putting the boys to bed around 8. That will be great. Dave and I hope to take advantage of staying with his parents by putting the boys to bed and leaving to go "hit the town". We can go see late shows, go for walks (brr), go out for ice cream . . . We don't have to be stuck because every evening and night we'll have free sitters. :-) Most likely we'll only go out after the boys go to bed but I am excited to have more one on one time with Dave. Things have been crazy lately and we've been super busy and super stressed. I feel like I am on my last leg. Thankfully Seattle is near. Praise the Lord. He brings refreshment when you need it most.
Comments