MRI

I am going in for an MRI at 7:20AM MT on Monday.

Remember the "episodes" I had where my face and hands would go numb and I couldn't think straight and I couldn't talk correctly? This has been happening about twice a year for the past few years.

I went in to a specialist last fall and he diagnosised it as migrains. It was a surprise because the worst of it was never pain. It would end with a little head ache but was very minor and totally bearable. The doctor had said he couldn't do an MRI while I was pregnant but would like to get me back in after the baby was born.

I kind of put it on the back burner after Gabriel was born because Dave felt 100% that it was only migrains and no big deal. However, I had another one on May first that ended with a TERRIBLE head ache this time. This was a lot sooner after the last one then normal.Well, then I got another terrible head ache on the 10th just minus all the beginning symptoms. And then Wed. morning I woke with ANOTHER one. I was in bed till 2 in the afternoon with the shades drawn and feeling sick to my stomach.

Dave called and set up the MRI for Monday. I have to get it done before the end of the month because my last day of insurance is the 30th. But if there is something wrong with me then I am in trouble because it will be considered a pre-exsisting condition that no other insurance will cover.

Please pray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments