The lastest in the lives of US

We became MiniVan owners yesterday!! Woohoo! It's a Chrystler Town and Country, 2005 with 41,000 miles. It has automatic doors which is AWESOME!! With a push of a button I can open the back or the two side doors. It's fabulous!! Now I feel like an official mom. My boys can play soccar now, teehee!

Dave's Dad and Step Mom just left this morning. They were here visiting for a few days from Seattle. It was nice having them here. Nancy taught Liam some new songs and helped him finish learning the alphabet.

We have made any progress on landscaping cause life has been crazy. Hopefully we can get a fence in soon then a patio and some grass. I can't wait till next summer when it's all done!


Gabriel is almost 10 weeks old already. He's so amazing!! He is sleeping anywhere from 9 to 13 hours straight at night. He already rolled over from tummy to back twice already, he can lift his whole chest up when on his tummy, he has such a strong neck! I think he's going to be an early crawler because he loves being on his tummy.

Liam is changing so much. He's learning all kinds of stuff every day. I love listening to him sing "itsy bitsy spider", "tinkle twinkle", "abcs", "hush little baby". Since he loves music so much we are going to get him a toddler ipod called the iTOD from Fisher Price. I think it will help keep him busy on our road trip to Seattle this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments