Still pregnant

I know, not a big surprize. Two weeks till my due date which sometimes feel so close but I know that it's not a gaurentee that I will have the baby even close to the due date. Liam came on his DD but that's a 4% chance. I hope that this kiddo decides to come early rather then later.
I am sleeping ok at night. I've been 1 cm dilated for over two weeks now but no other signs that it's coming anytime soon. I am feeling so huge! I have already gained 10 pounds more this time then last time but I am not sure where all the weight is. When I was pregnant with Liam I grew out of my pants in the last couple months so I knew I gained a lot in my thighs. This time, I don't know when it's going. Maybe it means I'll have a bigger baby, I hope not. Liam was 8.1 lbs and that is big enough in my opinion. I suppose it's not something I can control so I take what I get.
I feel like we have so much to do to still get ourselves ready for this baby. But none of it will be that big of a deal if it doesn't get done. It's just stuff we won't want to do or have the energy to do after the baby comes. We do need to get the nursery organized though. It's kind of been the caught-all room since we moved into this house. Now, we have to clean it out, set up the crib and rearrange the furniture. If the baby is a boy we're going to use the same bedding as we did for Liam. But if the baby is a girl we are hoping to be able to decorate in Japanese cherry blossoms. We like this set: http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli5204beds.html?aff=frog We'll have to see though cause bedding is a little pricey.
Comments