10 days till due date

So I have had a lot more (what I think are real) contractions the past 4 days. Well most days they don't get remotely regular till evening then they are about 15 minutes apart only last for only an hour or so. Well, today they started around 3ish and have been almost regularly 15 minutes apart up till now (9pm). They are more intense today then they have been the last few days.

We went to my parents for pizza tonight and Dave put our bags in the car just in case. He's a little more paranoid/nervous etc then I am. Most of my family was there tonight and I told them about all the contractions and they were all saying things like, "We expect to hear news tomorrow morning."

I have no idea if this is leading anywhere any time soon. With Liam I had this sort of thing for two days before he came. My midwife keeps reassuring me that it is not likely I will have all the lead up contractions for so long like last time. So, that gives me hope that it could be very soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay i hope it happens soon!Im excited to see if its a boy or girl!!!Start walking walking walking!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments