Cupcakes!

Cupcakes are so fun! I experimented with cupcakes at high altitude while living in Colorado and had some success and many failures. It's challenging to get it right. Now we're living at 1000 feet instead of 4500 in grand Junction and baking is much more fun. My dream is to some day open my own bakery. . . .I know it's not likely to happen but a girl can dream. :-) My sister Bethany is taking art classes and is a very talented artist. She drew me a picture to use for my logo someday. But at this point, I still need to play with it until I am happy with it. Until then. . .

I am going to start blogging about my baking successes and mishaps. So, I created my blog logo by using one of the three cupcakes Bethany drew for me and merely call my baking blog "Kami's Kitchen". Here's the blog logo:



So, I have a few cupcake and cookie blogs to catch up on, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments