Stress-free life = weight loss

I'm excited to think I might be back into old pants by later this winter or spring. From Aug 1st up to today I have lost 10 pounds and many inches. I can fit into a skirt that I couldn't wear earlier this summer. I feel good which I know is all because I'm active and eating healthy. I haven't had sugar cravings at all which is so unlike me. I have realized that sugar is what causes you to be hungry and eat more. I eat less and am satisfied.
I am so proud of Dave. He's running a 1/2 marathon Thanksgiving weekend in Seattle and his training is going so well. This will be his 3rd 1/2 marathon. He has plans to run a full marathon next summer! He's lost a ton of weight and I'm sure he's gonna lose a lot more. I am glad he's getting healthy.
I must admit that the recent move to Yakima is why we're doing so well health-wise. There's so much less stress and so much more joy and excitement. We're so happy here and thank God for his clear direction along the way. Where would we be without him?! I wonder how Dave's health would be today if we were still in GJ?
Comments