Rough morning

So, we had to fall back an hour. Going to bed at 10 instead of 11 felt great but the boys happily work at 5:30am. Dave had them all go back to bed and told me to try to go back to sleep but I knew there was no way those boys would quietly stay in bed. So, I took a blanket and my pillow and found a spot on the floor in the boys' room. Liam whined and fussed about having to stay in bed while Judah asked to get out of bed every 5 minutes and sweet Gabriel went back to sleep. I was in there a couple hours and might have gotten a couple more winks of sleep but once Gabriel woke again I called it quits and we went down for breakfast. Since then, the boys have been arguing and fighting all morning. I think Gabriel might have an ear infection and the rest of us have runny noses and coughs and I couldn't be more congested. SOOOOO, no church for us but the worst part is I wish I could take them somewhere to occupy them (like the play place at the mall) but I won't be one of those parents who let their kids cough and hack all over the play equipment and other kids. Therefore, we're stuck at home and getting on each others nerves. I am going to attempt some quiet time. I turned on a movie and I am going to pull out my Beth Moore study. I pray God will redeem this day and be glorified in it since we've made a mess of it so far. Thanks for listening to my whining. Things can get better. . .
Comments