Spring is on the way
and Liam is sick today. :-( I hd high hopes of walking the boys to the park today since it's getting so nice outside but Liam is sick. Poor kiddo. He woke at 1AM scared after having a dream about giant meatballs attacking people. (He's been watching "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs") He was sweating and super hot to the touch. So, he slept the rest of the night on the floor next to our bed. Now, he's bundled up on the couch saying he's cold although still warm to touch. He doesn't want to eat and won't let himself sleep because he doesn't want to open his eyes after the bad dream last night. As a mother these moments are tough. He says he needs nothing but I want to DO something for him. I am sure he gets irritated with me and just wants to be left alone. I just want to fix this for him but I can't. Anyway, I guess I am a little disappointed that we won't be visiting the park today. Chances are one of the other boys will get this next so it might be a week before we're getting outside.
I was so excited for nice weather. . .
I was so excited for nice weather. . .
Comments