Life goes on and on and on
Life is moving quickly. It's Sunday afternoon and it feels as if yesterday was last Sunday. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks of having 3 boys at home. It's hard to believe it's already been a month since we first met Judah face to face. Time is flying by. It's good in a sense that the hard adustment stage is moving along and before we know it Judah will be turning 6. Life as a mother to 3 is getting a little easier as time goes on and I am not nearly as overwhelmed as I was those first two weeks. Things seemed to change over night (God helped me get clued into some things) and since then I am much more 'together'.
I am still trying to keep up with the Beth Moore study but it's tough. I have a hard time getting to the homework. But I am going to keep pushing on because it's been so good for me and perfect timing in my life. I am thankful to the Lord for putting this in my path at such an appropriate time. He knows what I need and always offers it to me if I ask for it. He is good.
All the boys have adjusted to each other and they're definately acting like brothers. I am a little scared about what my future holds when they're all teens. UGH! It's going to be a crazy world when the Oldenkamp boys get into trouble together. :-)
I am still trying to keep up with the Beth Moore study but it's tough. I have a hard time getting to the homework. But I am going to keep pushing on because it's been so good for me and perfect timing in my life. I am thankful to the Lord for putting this in my path at such an appropriate time. He knows what I need and always offers it to me if I ask for it. He is good.
All the boys have adjusted to each other and they're definately acting like brothers. I am a little scared about what my future holds when they're all teens. UGH! It's going to be a crazy world when the Oldenkamp boys get into trouble together. :-)
Comments