Sadness



Sometimes I don't understand why God lets us have free will. I wish he just made all of us love him and made all of us do good. I know this wasn't the way the world was supposed to be. God didn't want robots and therefore sin entered the world. So, bad things happen. I know no human is "innocent" but it's so sad when people hurt and they didn't bring it upon themselves.

There's a little boy, about 9 years old, who lost his mom last week. She took her life and left him. He has grand parents and some other relatives but his dad isn't in the picture and no one knows where he'll end up. Why him? Up to this point in his life things have never been easy but it was the only life he knew. Now the last thing he had for stability is gone: his mom.

My heart breaks. I know God is a Father to the Fatherless. My prayer is that Devon will meet Jesus as his savior. I pray that he will be able to find true joy in this dark world.

Comments

Charissa said…
wow. will be praying for this dear little one.
Charissa said…
wow. will be praying for Devon!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments